- Name, Purpose, and Reward – Have a course name, a purpose that can be easily explained, and a rewarding goal at the end of the course.
- Set timeframes – daily/weekly sessions, topics, exercises and deadlines
- Keep it simple – Brief descriptions in the syllabus, but elaborate in person
- Keep it fun & interesting – make sure you get audience participation, have them explain what they learned in their own words, icebreakers and exercises to keep them involved
- Recap – dont move too fast, dont overload, and dont overlap. Make sure they know the previous topics before moving on to the next
Here is an example Syllabus below